Online Payment Disclosure for ACH Debit
By clicking on “Submit” I hereby authorize National Finance Company, Inc. (hereinafter “NFC”) to initiate an electronic withdrawal from the above indicated bank account in the amount entered on this page. I understand that if this transaction is submitted after 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, it will have an effective date of no sooner than the next business-banking day and will show as a withdrawal from my account on that date.
If I wish to rescind this authorization and cancel this payment, or the amount withdrawn from my account is different than the amount authorized herein, I may call (843) 280-0130 during the following business hours: Monday thru Friday 9 am – 5 pm. Furthermore, I assert that I am the owner, or an authorized signer of the bank account provided.
I understand that the following terms apply to this authorization:
- If my payment is returned, NFC will impose a return fee of:
- $35 to North Carolina customers
- If my payment is returned it is my responsibility to re-initiate the transaction or make a payment by other means. If my payment is not made by the due date I owe NFC a $15 late payment fee.
- NFC is relying on the information I entered. If the information is incorrect, the debit may be returned, which could result in my payment being late.
- ACH payments may take 2-3 business days to process and will not be immediately posted to my account. If I want my payment to be posted to my loan on the same business day, I must make a payment in person or call my branch office and make a debit card payment over the phone.
- This authorization is valid for a single transaction. If I wish to make a future payment, I must complete this authorization process each time. NFC will not retain my bank account info.
- Payments cannot be scheduled for a future date.